W. Watson

CL (dnoyeB) Gilbert wrote:

W. Watson wrote:

Mice get into the area under our house. We think we've blocked all
entrances, but I guess not. It's tempting to surround the house with a
6" bed of sand to see if I can detect mouse tracks, but that's a lot
of work. Any ideas on how to find out where the little buggers get in?
I've killed nine of them in 2 months. The area below the house is
about 800 sq feet and has a dirt floor.

My sig says it all. perhaps they were born there...

I believe it's in a recent science magazine that talks about finding the
migratory path of some birds over a swamp. They put out food near where the
birds roosted that contained some luminous trace element. After six weeks or so,
they could easily see the route of the birds from the glow of bird droppings at
night. I suppose another trick might be to close all the holes that are obvious,
and then set off a smoke bomb (or insect bomb), and see where the smoke pours out.

Web Page: home.earthlink.net/~mtnviews