Default Install location of steam humidifier

I have a top exhaust furnace with an evap coil installed.
I'm going to install a Honeywell HE440 steam humidifier and have a few
questions about the installation location. Any help would be
appreciated.

- Please refer to the diagram below.

- Where would be the optimum location for install? I assume that the
answer to this would be on the vertical rise after the evap coil using
a duct extension and as shown in the following document:

http://electronicaircleaners.com/dat...he480_product=
_data.pdf

- What if I do not have enough vertical run of the existing duct to
add the duct extension? Then I must install the humidifier on one of
the horizontal ducts coming after the vertical outlet. Is there an
issue with this? Will the rooms in the house supplied by the duct in
which the humidifier is installed be "wetter" than the rooms supplied
by the other side of the horizontal duct? ...or will everything reach
equilibrium at some point.

- If I where to add a duct extension on the vertical outlet, should
some sort of deflector be installed in the duct to get the air to flow
over the top of the humifier's tank? If so, how should the deflector
be constructed and how should it be placed in the duct.

Dan

------------------------------=AD---
--- ----
------| |----------------
| |
-----------
| |
| Evap |
| coil |
| |
| Furnace |
| |
| |
| |
| |=20
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3 D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=AD=3D=3D=3D