Jim

Default Electric clothes dryer

Curious as to which would be the most energy efficient drying heavy
items like towels or jeans.

High heat?

or a lower heat running longer?

My guess is the short circuit created by the heating coil would use more
energy than the motor turning the drum for a longer period of time.
SQLit

"Jim" wrote in message
Curious as to which would be the most energy efficient drying heavy
items like towels or jeans.

High heat?

or a lower heat running longer?

My guess is the short circuit created by the heating coil would use more
energy than the motor turning the drum for a longer period of time.

I do not understand your question.
Do you mean the least expensive?

Rich

"Jim" wrote in message
Curious as to which would be the most energy efficient drying heavy items
like towels or jeans.

High heat?

or a lower heat running longer?

My guess is the short circuit created by the heating coil would use more
energy than the motor turning the drum for a longer period of time.

Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh cloths line? Next to that throw them in set the heat to
the proper setting (Cotton on my machine) clear the lint filter close the
door and press start. I don't know where you live but here near Chicago you
are either taking air-conditioned or heated air, except for a few weeks hear
and there, that you have conditioned and are throwing it out of your house
to run your neighbors heat pump, LOL

YMMV, Rich