Stormin Mormon

Default Best Gun Brand

Smith and Wesson.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
www.mormons.com

wrote in message
I am looking into buying a new caulking gun because mine is wearing
out. What brand of caulking gun is the best?

Rich

wrote in message
I am looking into buying a new caulking gun because mine is wearing
out. What brand of caulking gun is the best?

Don't know about brands but the one I have has the cutter built into the
handle to cut off the end and a poker under the barrel to punch the foil to
start your work. Those are the features I would look for. You get what you
pay for!!!

Rich

Greetings,

I don't know if this one is "the best" but it is pretty good.

http://store.yahoo.com/tmt/milbpc.html

Hope this helps,
William

SilverUnicorn

Why is this tool even made?

I can imagine if you have carpal tunnel or very bad arthritis it could e
useful, but seriously???!!

My caulking gun was $12 and I have had it for like 9 years. $325 for a
CAULKING GUN??!!!

Not that it won't work for some people, but to mee that's somewhat
rediculious. Must be a market though, or else that would not sell them.
Perhaps if you caulk all day, this owuld be the tool for you.

Chris

" wrote in message
oups.com...
Greetings,

I don't know if this one is "the best" but it is pretty good.

http://store.yahoo.com/tmt/milbpc.html

Hope this helps,
William

MUADIB®

Why is this tool even made?

Factory usage and folks that do things like replace auto windshileds
for a living. In cold weather it is a huge help also. I don;t use one
often enough or under severe situations enough to warrent one, but If
I did, I'd own one. The right tools can make a lot of money for a guy
who knows what he's doing.
If it doesn't save time, or eliminate fatigue, it would be useless to
most anyway. There *is* a good reason for them though.

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIB®

http://www.angelfire.com/retro/sster...IN%20PAGE.html

If A Quiz is Quizical,
What is a test?

The Peacemaking Meeting scheduled for today has been
cancelled due to a conflict.

Brand Loyalty? User Woodworking 39 March 18th 05 03:29 PM
Routers on Ebay - New X-brand or Used Name Brand? Squanklin Woodworking 10 January 26th 05 04:43 PM
Identifying a shutoff gate valve brand Pefferie Home Repair 6 November 6th 04 01:26 PM
For Sale!!! $70.00 Clearance Brand New 8x Dual Format DVD+R/RW and -R/RW Drive [email protected] Metalworking 0 August 5th 04 05:35 PM
Is one brand better than another? razingkane Woodworking 5 November 15th 03 04:29 PM