Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
John H.

Default home inspecton question

I had some backyard work done a few years back that was done incorrectly,
and eventually cost me thousands to fix. (basically a retaining wall that
was not built to code and was fixed with rebar reenforced
cement pillers on the other side of the wall. The "damn" thing is strong
enough now that is can hold back just about anything but its quite ugly and
if I want to sell the house, I am worried the new owner could down the line
make trouble for me in the event anything else happens?? The fix was done by
a licensed contractor and inspected by city inspectors, not sure if it ever
was sign off as being finished though.
I guess my question is do home inspectors look at just the house, or can he
make trouble for me and start
poking around this structure.
I've been toying with the idea of stuccoing the whole thing as to try and
make it look better...

OT Guns more Guns Cliff Metalworking 519 December 12th 04 05:52 AM
New home construction: Wiring question Bill Home Ownership 1 November 27th 04 11:20 PM
Home Phone Wiring Question Mr. R Home Repair 2 May 30th 04 07:38 PM
Home HVAC question.... John Home Repair 4 October 31st 03 11:53 PM
Home Wall Construction Question P.E. Home Repair 6 July 22nd 03 05:08 AM