Edwin Pawlowski

"John H." wrote in message
if I want to sell the house, I am worried the new owner could down the
line make trouble for me in the event anything else happens??

Doubtful, but in our litigeous society, nothing is certain.

I guess my question is do home inspectors look at just the house, or can
he make trouble for me and start
poking around this structure.

Making trouble is not his job, He is to report what he sees and it is up to
the buyer to say "OK, I'll buy it anyway" or use the points that need fixing
as a negotiating stratagy. All you have to do is say, "It sells as is, take
it or leave it" and let them decide. No house is going to be perfect.

I've been toying with the idea of stuccoing the whole thing as to try and
make it look better...

Sometimes we accept what is there and it does not bother us, but a little
sprucing up can have a big effect on the potential buyer. It may well be
worth the stucco time.