Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
DenverHouse

Default Tappan vs. Carrier A/C

We have a new house that was recently built in Denver, CO (so we will
only run the A/C 2-3 mo/yr). We were looking at having a 3.0 ton 13+
SEER unit installed. We have had estimates using American Standard,
Trane, Tappan, Carrier and (soon to get quote on Rheem).

We are thinking of choosing between Carrier and Tappan as we don't need
the best due to pricing and the fact that it will not be run
constantly. Both installers seem compitent although the Carrier
installer does large volumes for home builders, while the Tappan is an
indept. installer and comes recommended by our inspector. Any
suggestions?