Jim Yanik

"Doug Kanter" wrote in
:

"Jim Yanik" . wrote in message
.. .

When you apply the same rules about cruelty to a mosquito, then we
can talk. If you don't agree that the two animals have equal value,
explain yourself.

Even if I did,you wouldn't accept it.
Who can decide "equal value",anyways?

What a silly question. **YOU** have decided dogs and mosquitoes have
UNequal value, right? Your entire framework in the discussion is based
on that theory.

Doug,you simply are not rational.Seek help.

(and you are the one who made the claim of mosquitoes and dogs being of
equal value.)
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik
Doug Kanter

"Jim Yanik" . wrote in message
.. .
"Doug Kanter" wrote in
:

"Jim Yanik" . wrote in message
.. .

When you apply the same rules about cruelty to a mosquito, then we
can talk. If you don't agree that the two animals have equal value,
explain yourself.

Even if I did,you wouldn't accept it.
Who can decide "equal value",anyways?

What a silly question. **YOU** have decided dogs and mosquitoes have
UNequal value, right? Your entire framework in the discussion is based
on that theory.

Doug,you simply are not rational.Seek help.

(and you are the one who made the claim of mosquitoes and dogs being of
equal value.)

I'm not rational??

You asked "Who can decide equal value?". That implies nobody can determine
"value". But, you claimed the two creatures are NOT equal, which answers
your question about "who?". Apparently, you believe that YOU can be the
judge of value.

Based on that, so can I.

Doug Kanter

Sounds like expensive mosquitoes to me:

We're all familiar with so-called "ambulance-chaser" lawyers who often
advertise on late-night television. But did you know that there's another
interesting and somewhat related field: dog-bite law? It's true -- and it's
big business. At the illinois-dog-bite-attorney.com website, for example, I
found these statistics:

a.. "There are approximately 5 million dog bites per year (nearly 2% of
all Americans are bitten by a dog each year)."

b.. "About 800,000 victims per year require medical attention for dog
bites."

c.. "1,000 dog-bite victims per day are seen in hospital emergency rooms
with 6,000 requiring hospitalization each year."

d.. "Dog bite losses exceed $1 billion per year with $345 million paid by
insurance companies."

Edwin Pawlowski

I'm glad this thread is still going on as I had a dog problem las night

My neighbor's dog often comes over our yard. My wife gives him a treat, I
fill a small bucket so he has something to drink. We played tossing a
stick for about tem nutes too.

When the dog went home, he ****ed on my tree. Should I shoot the dog or my
neighbor?

G Henslee

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:
I'm glad this thread is still going on as I had a dog problem las night

My neighbor's dog often comes over our yard. My wife gives him a treat, I
fill a small bucket so he has something to drink. We played tossing a
stick for about tem nutes too.

When the dog went home, he ****ed on my tree. Should I shoot the dog or my
neighbor?

Your wife.
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
;-)

SteveB

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message

I'm glad this thread is still going on as I had a dog problem las night

My neighbor's dog often comes over our yard. My wife gives him a treat, I
fill a small bucket so he has something to drink. We played tossing a
stick for about tem nutes too.

When the dog went home, he ****ed on my tree. Should I shoot the dog or my
neighbor?

I'd say shoot the tree, but then you'd be in BIG trouble from the
tree-huggers.

See what happens when you give a moocher a little entertainment, some help,
something to eat and a free drink?

As a wise man said, "No good deed goes unpunished."

It's good you told someone. Keeping that inside is bad for you.

Steve

Doug Kanter

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message

I'm glad this thread is still going on as I had a dog problem las night

My neighbor's dog often comes over our yard. My wife gives him a treat, I
fill a small bucket so he has something to drink. We played tossing a
stick for about tem nutes too.

When the dog went home, he ****ed on my tree. Should I shoot the dog or my
neighbor?

Well, you invited the dog, so protocol says you should shoot yourself, but
not fatally, or you won't learn not to invite dogs over.

SteveB

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message

I'm glad this thread is still going on as I had a dog problem las night

My neighbor's dog often comes over our yard. My wife gives him a treat,
I fill a small bucket so he has something to drink. We played tossing a
stick for about tem nutes too.

When the dog went home, he ****ed on my tree. Should I shoot the dog or
my neighbor?

Well, you invited the dog, so protocol says you should shoot yourself, but
not fatally, or you won't learn not to invite dogs over.

You know, my wife and I were talking about this just last night .........
what would be the proper etiquette in this situation.

Thanks.

Steve

Edwin Pawlowski

"SteveB" wrote in message

Well, you invited the dog, so protocol says you should shoot yourself,
but not fatally, or you won't learn not to invite dogs over.

You know, my wife and I were talking about this just last night .........
what would be the proper etiquette in this situation.

Thanks.

Steve

This thread long ago turned into a ****ing contest, so I figured I'd ****
against the tree too. I was able to reach a higher spot so I guess I won.
Unless the dog comes back and pees on my leg.

George E. Cawthon

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:
I'm glad this thread is still going on as I had a dog problem las night

My neighbor's dog often comes over our yard. My wife gives him a treat, I
fill a small bucket so he has something to drink. We played tossing a
stick for about tem nutes too.

When the dog went home, he ****ed on my tree. Should I shoot the dog or my
neighbor?

None of the above. Just go **** on the same tree
to show how is top dog.

SteveB

"SteveB" wrote in message

Well, you invited the dog, so protocol says you should shoot yourself,
but not fatally, or you won't learn not to invite dogs over.

You know, my wife and I were talking about this just last night .........
what would be the proper etiquette in this situation.

Thanks.

Steve

This thread long ago turned into a ****ing contest, so I figured I'd ****
against the tree too. I was able to reach a higher spot so I guess I won.
Unless the dog comes back and pees on my leg.

My uncle actually had a dog that would do that.

I guess it means something in dog language.

Steve

~^Johnny^~

--
-john
wide-open at throttle dot info
Doug Kanter

"SteveB" wrote in message

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message

I'm glad this thread is still going on as I had a dog problem las night

My neighbor's dog often comes over our yard. My wife gives him a treat,
I fill a small bucket so he has something to drink. We played tossing
a stick for about tem nutes too.

When the dog went home, he ****ed on my tree. Should I shoot the dog or
my neighbor?

Well, you invited the dog, so protocol says you should shoot yourself,
but not fatally, or you won't learn not to invite dogs over.

You know, my wife and I were talking about this just last night .........
what would be the proper etiquette in this situation.

Thanks.

Steve

You could also **** on the dog.

Doug Kanter

"~^Johnny^~" wrote in message

"SteveB" wrote in message

Well, you invited the dog, so protocol says you should shoot
yourself, but not fatally, or you won't learn not to invite
dogs over.

You know, my wife and I were talking about this just last night
......... what would be the proper etiquette in this situation.

Thanks.

Steve

This thread long ago turned into a ****ing contest, so I figured
I'd **** against the tree too. I was able to reach a higher spot
so I guess I won. Unless the dog comes back and pees on my leg.

My uncle actually had a dog that would do that.

I guess it means something in dog language.

It means a wet bark.

DRUM CRASH! :-)

There are laws in just about every state about harming domestic pet

every state also has crop damage laws. in many, if any animal is
bothering a crop, it can be shot on sight. tomato garden, anyone?

FARMERS,in agriculture-zoned areas,sure.
But most if not all of the queries HERE are from URBAN homeowners,where it is is NOT legal.

call you on it. Tell us which state you're in, so we can look up
the law

I live in an apartment.

The OP wasn't in an apartment.

Septic vent in yard - new odor JohnW Home Ownership 3 July 4th 05 10:31 PM
Can HOA take away my yard? Bean Home Ownership 62 June 21st 05 05:46 AM
flattening yard Steve K Home Repair 7 June 18th 05 10:09 AM
Dogs and centering things in tailstock Rick Metalworking 2 May 9th 05 04:17 PM
Advice to keep cars from sliding into my yard on bad curve. Don Metalworking 148 November 30th 04 07:45 PM