Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
George

Default what carpet cleaning methods work

I previously used a rented wet "steam" cleaner to clean our carpets. I
have heard that there can be mold issues because of the time it takes to
dry and also the soap that is left behind tends to attract more dirt.

I noticed the stores are now selling carpet "dry cleaning" products.
They are a granular product that you brush into the pile, let dry and
vacuum with "capture" http://www.captureclean.com/capture seeming to be
the most readily available. I previously tried Resolve which is a
similar "dry cleaning" product for spot cleaning and wasn't impressed.

So what does everyone prefer for carpet cleaning?

DIY electrical work after 1st January 2005 Uno Hoo! UK diy 89 December 17th 04 05:11 PM
Cleaning Carpet Coconut Home Repair 1 April 12th 04 09:29 PM
HELP PLEASE: Carpet cleaning smell won't dissipate eric veller Home Ownership 5 March 7th 04 02:23 AM