George

Default what carpet cleaning methods work

I previously used a rented wet "steam" cleaner to clean our carpets. I
have heard that there can be mold issues because of the time it takes to
dry and also the soap that is left behind tends to attract more dirt.

I noticed the stores are now selling carpet "dry cleaning" products.
They are a granular product that you brush into the pile, let dry and
vacuum with "capture" http://www.captureclean.com/capture seeming to be
the most readily available. I previously tried Resolve which is a
similar "dry cleaning" product for spot cleaning and wasn't impressed.

So what does everyone prefer for carpet cleaning?