Tony Hwang

Default Car noise

Hi,
If you are going to take your car to a dealer, the sooner,
the better I think. On second thought it could be
CV joint causing the noise.
And had time to install the Photoshop? Working OK?
Dad
Edwin Pawlowski

"Tony Hwang" wrote in message
Hi,
If you are going to take your car to a dealer, the sooner,
the better I think. On second thought it could be
CV joint causing the noise.
And had time to install the Photoshop? Working OK?
Dad

Thanks Dad,
I think it may be the CV joint. Can you lend me $200 so I can get if fixed.
Please send cash. Oh, wait, your in Canada. Better send me $300.

TURTLE

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message
. ..

"Tony Hwang" wrote in message
Hi,
If you are going to take your car to a dealer, the sooner,
the better I think. On second thought it could be
CV joint causing the noise.
And had time to install the Photoshop? Working OK?
Dad

Thanks Dad,
I think it may be the CV joint. Can you lend me $200 so I can get if fixed.
Please send cash. Oh, wait, your in Canada. Better send me $300.

This is Turtle.

I am your Uncle Dark Vaddar , I need $600.00 ! Send it Soon !

TURTLE

SteveB

. ..

"Tony Hwang" wrote in message
Hi,
If you are going to take your car to a dealer, the sooner,
the better I think. On second thought it could be
CV joint causing the noise.
And had time to install the Photoshop? Working OK?
Dad

Thanks Dad,
I think it may be the CV joint. Can you lend me $200 so I can get if
fixed. Please send cash. Oh, wait, your in Canada. Better send me $300.

This is Turtle.

I am your Uncle Dark Vaddar , I need $600.00 ! Send it Soon !

TURTLE

Small bills in a plain vanilla envelope preferred.

I miss Milky Why. Tony Hwang just can't compete.

CL (dnoyeB) Gilbert

Tony Hwang wrote:
Hi,
If you are going to take your car to a dealer, the sooner,
the better I think. On second thought it could be
CV joint causing the noise.
And had time to install the Photoshop? Working OK?
Dad

Haiku?

bot?

Expected Noise Level of Various Air Conditioners [email protected] Home Repair 15 June 16th 05 04:30 PM
help me figure out this noise Michael Dauria Home Repair 3 April 21st 05 02:02 PM
Artisan saw noise Dave W Woodworking 2 January 29th 05 02:11 PM
Makita Cordless 18V Drill - Chuck Noise Quddus UK diy 5 June 28th 04 10:09 AM
How to Adjust the Tape Path Alignment on Newer VCRs Jim Electronics Repair 24 March 15th 04 09:30 PM