wendi

Default xenon undercabinet lights

In general, can I replace a regular halogen bulb with the newer xenon bulb?

-TIA

RBM

The mini bi pin type are interchangeable. Just be sure to get the same
voltage. The xenon lamps are considerably cooler
"wendi" wrote in message
news0Fse.934$gt5.385@fed1read02...
In general, can I replace a regular halogen bulb with the newer xenon
bulb?

-TIA

Stormin Mormon

I don't know the answer to this. Except to comment that from a chemists
point of view, Xenon is one of the halogens. The others include helium and
neon. And argon.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Stormin Mormon wrote:

I don't know the answer to this. Except to comment that from a chemists
point of view, Xenon is one of the halogens. The others include helium and
neon. And argon.

We learn something new every day here :-)

Nick