EL4

Default squealing toilet

Can one of you tell me why my toilet squeals everytime I flush?

thanks

Jeff Wisnia

EL4 wrote:
Can one of you tell me why my toilet squeals everytime I flush?

thanks

Likely it's a loose washer in the shutoff valve or a loose seal in the
refill valve.

Neither are a big whoop to fix/replace if you know what you're about
with that sort of stuff.
There are plenty of "DIY toilet repair" websites, here's one:

http://www.toiletology.com/toc.shtml

HTH,

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia

(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

PipeDown

Was that a Squeal of Joy or a Squeal of Anguish?

Likly, It dosen't like what you're putting into it

(sorry, couldn't resist the humor in this post, The other responder is
probably right)