Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Garden

Default Lawnmower - should I buy self-propelled?

Hi,

I am in a market for buying lawnmower and at this point I am not sure if I
should consider self-propelled one or just push mower. Up to now I used
electric mower and it did good job, just I am tiered of wires hanging around
me - so I definatelly want gas mower. I want more freedome when mowing my
lawn. It is flat (no hills) land, 50x120 with the house in the middle and
pool in the corner. So there is not that much grass, but still... Now should
I consider buying self-propelled lawn mower? If yes, then it is better to
have front or back weels propelled? What else should I look in a grass
mower? I live in Ontario, Canada.

Thanks for all answers