Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Borax

Default e-lectrical code question

Hi,

I would like to put some (4 or 5) 120v lights on the exterior facia
boards of my 2-story house to illuminate the patio. If I read my
"Wiring Simplified" corectly, all of the exteior wiring must be in
conduit. Is there any way to do this with UF (or similar) behind the
facia boards?

With the 45 degree corners and rafter ends I am not sure how I could
(physically) route rigid conduit in the narow space at hand. Ideally
Iwould like to be able to install (staple) something like UF behind the
facia boards.

Any comments (except 'you knucklehead, you should hire...')?

Thanks!