J. Cameron Davis

Default need help finding windows

I want new construction, double hung, vinyl windows with screen only on the
bottom half. Lowe's and Menard's only sells this type of window with a full
screen that covers both top and bottom. Does what I want exist, and if so
where is it sold? Thanks.

G Henslee

J. Cameron Davis wrote:
I want new construction, double hung, vinyl windows with screen only on the
bottom half. Lowe's and Menard's only sells this type of window with a full
screen that covers both top and bottom. Does what I want exist, and if so
where is it sold? Thanks.

Pella http://tinyurl.com/48vef But, I believe they are aluminum clad.
Edwin Pawlowski

"J. Cameron Davis" wrote in message
I want new construction, double hung, vinyl windows with screen only on the
bottom half. Lowe's and Menard's only sells this type of window with a full
screen that covers both top and bottom. Does what I want exist, and if so
where is it sold? Thanks.

Go to a real window store or lumber yard. Pella, Marvin, Anderson,
Peachtree and others have web sites to do some searching.

Muff

Both Lowes and Home Depot carry aluminum Better built with half screen and
double insulated low E glass. HD also has American craftsman vinyl double
insulated single sash with the half screen.
Muff