David Jones

Default white spirit

Can somebody tell me if it's ok to use white spirit to thin paint if the
white sprit has turned a yellow shade?

Thanks Kath

Edwin Pawlowski

"David Jones" wrote in message

Can somebody tell me if it's ok to use white spirit to thin paint if the
white sprit has turned a yellow shade?

You should make an offering to the spirits first. White spirits often
darken if you have done something to offend them. Time to take a look at
just how you are leading your life!

Dr. Hardcrab

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message

"David Jones" wrote in message

Can somebody tell me if it's ok to use white spirit to thin paint if the
white sprit has turned a yellow shade?

You should make an offering to the spirits first. White spirits often
darken if you have done something to offend them. Time to take a look at
just how you are leading your life!

Absolute or Grey Goose is MY favorite white spirit. I don't think I'd use
them if the turned yellow.

"Watch out where the huskies go......"

Origin of Hex Head Nuts/bolts? CWLee Metalworking 57 August 10th 17 01:09 AM
white spirit David Jones UK diy 11 May 9th 05 03:04 PM
White spirit or Turps substitute? Keith \(Dorset\) UK diy 6 May 9th 05 10:03 AM
White Gas, Coleman Fuel, and Unleaded Gasoline Gunner Metalworking 11 October 6th 03 05:44 AM