Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Rick

Default Any opinions on suctions-type swimming pool cleaners?

"Peabody" wrote in message news:OYbfe.2534$Fv.1000@lakeread01...
I'm tired of vacuuming my plaster pool, and am looking at automatic
cleaners, particularly the suction type.

The Kreepy Krauly appears to be the most popular, but I see some
complaints about the frequent need to buy repair parts. Apparently
this is part of their business plan.

My local pool store guy sells the KK, but prefers the Polaris 140,
which is $50 less, and doesn't need parts all the time.

And then there's the Baracuda, about which I know nothing.

I would appreciate any opinions on these, or links to discussions
about them.

Skip the rest and get the best. Polaris 280.