Celtfire

Default Paint Sprayer Recommendations

I plan to paint my own house this summer along with a 6 foot high
multilayered (not flat) wood fence. I had planned to buy a Wagner
system, but criticisms on this newsgroup prompt me to reconsider.

Two questions: (1) What is the best method to accomplish my tasks
(sprayer, power rolling, brush, ???) (2) If spray is the best, what
makes and models are recommended.

Thanks for your help.