David

Default sprayer for Sears Easy Living interior paint

Can any of you recommend a sprayer I can buy for Sears Easy Living interior
latex paint. I want to paint my walls with low-luster satin sheen paint. I
want a sprayer that can handle that paint. I don't want to mess around with
Flowtron additive to thin it down. I tried using one of Wagner's top hand
models and it didn't work worth a darn. I've never heard anything good
about their sprayers. Thanks for your help.

Craven Morehead

FYI...not the answer you were looking for but...the latest edition of
Consumer Reports just came out. They rated exterior paints and stains. For
those catagories, Sears was almost at the bottom of the list. Glidden was
toward the top. Perhaps their interior products are better.

"David" wrote in message
Can any of you recommend a sprayer I can buy for Sears Easy Living

interior
latex paint. I want to paint my walls with low-luster satin sheen paint. I
want a sprayer that can handle that paint. I don't want to mess around

with
Flowtron additive to thin it down. I tried using one of Wagner's top

hand
models and it didn't work worth a darn. I've never heard anything good
about their sprayers. Thanks for your help.

davefr

Just rent a commercial airless sprayer. With the right tip they'll
spray latex without any thinning.

Having said that do you really want to spray an interior? You'll have
to mask/protect everything. The only time I'd spray an interior would
be if the house were being built/remodeled and prior to installation
of any trim or floor coverings.

If you haven't sprayed before, you'll need to backroll to get a
consistent thickness paint film.

HVLP Sprayer?? Ron A Woodworking 1 December 31st 03 09:02 AM
Sears/OSH Easy Living paint okay? Terry Carroll Home Repair 3 July 2nd 03 02:27 AM