Mark

Default Where to buy replacement nozzles for oil burner

I would like to replace the nozzle in my oil burner furnace now that
heating season is over.

I am looking for recommendations on where to buy replacement nozzles.

thanks

Mark

Dr. Hardcrab

"Beeper" wrote in message
Any plumbing store will have them. Know what size you want!

Yep. Numbers and letters. Example: .75 X 80 A

"Mark" wrote in message
oups.com...
I would like to replace the nozzle in my oil burner furnace now that
heating season is over.

I am looking for recommendations on where to buy replacement nozzles.

thanks

Mark

Dr. Hardcrab

"Mark" wrote in message
oups.com...
I would like to replace the nozzle in my oil burner furnace now that
heating season is over.

I am looking for recommendations on where to buy replacement nozzles.

thanks

Tried to e-mail you but it bounced back....