Brian E. Clark

Default Source for couch springs?

Does anyone know where I can purchase springs for a couch?

Thanks

--
-----------
Brian E. Clark

BobK207

A hardware store?

or

www.mcmaster.com

Edwin Pawlowski

"Brian E. Clark" wrote in message
ews.com...
Does anyone know where I can purchase springs for a couch?

Thanks

Upholstery shop?

Rich

Search for furniture spring manufactuerer.

Rich
http://www.garagedoorsupply.com

Try this Gunner Cliff Metalworking 417 April 26th 05 08:30 PM
OT - Delay, Delay Cliff Metalworking 127 April 21st 05 09:06 AM
Silencing Dishwasher Door Springs Dave Harnish Home Repair 3 January 10th 04 11:11 PM
Pearl Harbor Walt LeRoy Metalworking 77 December 15th 03 06:36 AM
CPU-socket (370) & cooling block: screws with springs, how tight? peter dingemans Electronics Repair 0 September 17th 03 02:35 PM