Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Robert11

Default Lawn Mower Residual Gas Question

Hello:

Thinking ahead a bit, but thought I'd ask now while I remember to do so.

Just bought a new Toro walk behind type of lawnmower.

Is it still a good idea to remove all (I guess there would always be a
little left in the carburetor)
of the gas from the mower by running it dry for the winter ?

Or, just leave what's in it, in it ?

Or, just leave what's in in, in it, but add some fuel stabilizer ?

Thanks,
Bob

Help with riding lawn mower belt [email protected] Metalworking 8 April 8th 05 01:59 PM
Lawn Mower Andy & Carol Home Repair 14 March 14th 05 04:01 AM
18MM sparkplug for lawn mower? meirman Home Repair 21 December 11th 04 08:21 PM
lawn mower stalls unless I tip it! meirman Home Repair 4 November 15th 04 09:13 PM
Lawn Mower harry manka Home Repair 9 September 29th 04 03:30 PM