Eric and Megan Swope

Default double windows (again)

Hi everyone. I know I have posted this before, but I need (it has come to
this point) to replace the double window in my shed. Do they make a double
window (already mulled/joined together) at the factory and if so is it
something I would have to special order from Lowe's or Home Depot? I looked
at my shed window again from the inside, and the previous owner didn't
finish off the inside of his shed with window casing, so I can see the rough
opening and all. I looked at the very bottom of the sill, where the two
window jambs that are nearest together rest in the sill. Being able to see
it, there are premade notches that are cut in the sill that the jambs fit
perfectly into and rest in. I took a pencil and poked between the jambs in
what would be the middle of the windows, and it is hollow, so no 2 x
something between the windows. So are these probably made this way at the
factory?

Now after that long story, it would seem to me that it would be cheaper to
by to single windows and mull them myself. Can I do this in this opening,
or would I have to by them premulled again?

Thanks for any help.

P.S. If anyone wants more info, or wants a picture of the window, let me
know.