Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Alexander Litvin

Default Ground

Probably, stupid question: where does one buy ground cheaply?
And I mean just ground, not soil. That is, what kind of
contractor/firm should I look for?

The reason I'm asking is that I contacted couple of landscaping
contractors, but their prices (about $1000 -- and I need about
one truckload) -- seems expansive for just loading a truck with
dirt and dumping it on my backyard.

The reason we need that is because of dipping we have on our
backyard which tends to fill with water after even a moderate
rain.

Any ideas where one can get that stuff cheaply?

---
Signature has been removed to save disk space.