Ron Vander

Default weed eater blower help

Have a weed eater blower once running for a while slows down any help would
be great

m Ransley

Check the compression it may be on its last legs. Try leaning out the
high speed adjustment screw, I cant hear it run or how much it slows so
adjust the carb first, is choke fully opening.

Joseph Meehan

Ron Vander wrote:
Have a weed eater blower once running for a while slows down any help
would be great

Electric or gas? How old? Did it do this last season, or just started
this spring? 2cycle or 4 cycle?

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia's Muire duit

m Ransley

She didn`t by any chance use gas without oil

Joseph Meehan

Ron Vander wrote:
Gas engine 2 cycle, about 2 years minimal usage, started last fall
when my mother borrowed it,
"Joseph Meehan" wrote in message
Ron Vander wrote:
Have a weed eater blower once running for a while slows down any
help would be great

Electric or gas? How old? Did it do this last season, or just
started this spring? 2cycle or 4 cycle?

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia's Muire duit

m Ransley may be right. That could do it.

Was the gas drained at the end of the year? Could be a problem there.
I would suggest also checking any air cleaner.

Make sure YOU are using the proper gas oil mix now. That would sure
explain it and make sure you are using oil intended for 2 cycle use.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia's Muire duit

m Ransley

The last time I lent out my nice new Echo regular gas was used, it
fried, that is the last time I lent anything or ever will.