EL

Default Source for flat fiberglass panels?

Does anyone know of a source either online or local to northeast Massachusetts for FLAT fiberglass panels or something
similar?

I'm building my own partially-enclosed trailer for windsurfing equipment and am looking for a good material to make the sides
of the box. Has to be zero-maintenance, tolerate a lot of water/moisture (including salt water), and be reasonably priced.
I figure 1/4-inch would be a good thickness although thinner might work.

Seems like corrugated panels are available everywhere but can't find flat ones!

Eric Law

Charles Spitzer

"EL" wrote in message
Does anyone know of a source either online or local to northeast
Massachusetts for FLAT fiberglass panels or something similar?

I'm building my own partially-enclosed trailer for windsurfing equipment
and am looking for a good material to make the sides of the box. Has to
be zero-maintenance, tolerate a lot of water/moisture (including salt
water), and be reasonably priced. I figure 1/4-inch would be a good
thickness although thinner might work.

Seems like corrugated panels are available everywhere but can't find flat
ones!

Eric Law

try mdo. they make highway signs out of it.

Goedjn

I'm building my own partially-enclosed trailer for windsurfing equipment and am looking for a good material to make the sides
of the box. Has to be zero-maintenance, tolerate a lot of water/moisture (including salt water), and be reasonably priced.
I figure 1/4-inch would be a good thickness although thinner might work.

Seems like corrugated panels are available everywhere but can't find flat ones!

You could string up hardware mesh, and apply your own fiberglass over
it..

Andy Asberry

On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 15:01:34 -0400, "EL" wrote:

Does anyone know of a source either online or local to northeast Massachusetts for FLAT fiberglass panels or something
similar?

I'm building my own partially-enclosed trailer for windsurfing equipment and am looking for a good material to make the sides
of the box. Has to be zero-maintenance, tolerate a lot of water/moisture (including salt water), and be reasonably priced.
I figure 1/4-inch would be a good thickness although thinner might work.

Seems like corrugated panels are available everywhere but can't find flat ones!

Eric Law

Find a company that repairs semi trailers.
ameijers

"Andy Asberry" wrote in message
On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 15:01:34 -0400, "EL" wrote:

Does anyone know of a source either online or local to northeast

Massachusetts for FLAT fiberglass panels or something
similar?

I'm building my own partially-enclosed trailer for windsurfing equipment

and am looking for a good material to make the sides
of the box. Has to be zero-maintenance, tolerate a lot of water/moisture

(including salt water), and be reasonably priced.
I figure 1/4-inch would be a good thickness although thinner might work.

Seems like corrugated panels are available everywhere but can't find flat

ones!

Eric Law

Find a company that repairs semi trailers.

Any custom trailer or full-service RV repair place will have the stuff. Lots
of trucks and trailers end up needing repairs due to short bridges and
aggressive forklifts. Of course, they may wanna do the work for you, and
not just sell you the materials.

aem sends....

Try this Gunner Cliff Metalworking 417 April 26th 05 08:30 PM
OT - Delay, Delay Cliff Metalworking 127 April 21st 05 09:06 AM
UK source for LG.Philips replacement LCD panels Geoff Winkless Electronics Repair 5 August 5th 04 10:24 AM
Any Ideas How To Replace Rotted Wood Panels On French Doors? Ron Home Repair 5 March 20th 04 06:52 PM
Since I don't have any plans...whatsa best way to secure desk's back panel to side panels? (and other questions) Leon Woodworking 5 August 27th 03 04:08 AM