ameijers

"Andy Asberry" wrote in message
On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 15:01:34 -0400, "EL" wrote:

Does anyone know of a source either online or local to northeast

Massachusetts for FLAT fiberglass panels or something
similar?

I'm building my own partially-enclosed trailer for windsurfing equipment

and am looking for a good material to make the sides
of the box. Has to be zero-maintenance, tolerate a lot of water/moisture

(including salt water), and be reasonably priced.
I figure 1/4-inch would be a good thickness although thinner might work.

Seems like corrugated panels are available everywhere but can't find flat

ones!

Eric Law

Find a company that repairs semi trailers.

Any custom trailer or full-service RV repair place will have the stuff. Lots
of trucks and trailers end up needing repairs due to short bridges and
aggressive forklifts. Of course, they may wanna do the work for you, and
not just sell you the materials.

aem sends....