TomKan

Default How can I "refresh" fiberglas shutters??

We have sixteen fiberfglas paneled shutters on the house. They are
Colonial Red. But they've lost their sheen. Considered painting them
but then the problem of chipping is created. Plus, we're satisfied with
the present color. Is there anyway to get the dullness off of them? I'd
say they're chalky but not exssively.
And once again, I don't want to paint them.

m Ransley

Painting is it but with chalk it must be removed or oil or only one
latex is guarnteed to work Sherwin Williams Duration. Do something
different and it will peel

Edwin Pawlowski

"TomKan" wrote in message
oups.com...
We have sixteen fiberfglas paneled shutters on the house. They are
Colonial Red. But they've lost their sheen. Considered painting them
but then the problem of chipping is created. Plus, we're satisfied with
the present color. Is there anyway to get the dullness off of them? I'd
say they're chalky but not exssively.
And once again, I don't want to paint them.

There are fiberglass products that may do the job. The ones I've seen ae
like a polish you apply and rub out.

You should be able to find what you need at any home center. If not, try a
marine supply house.