G Henslee

Default Gate Opener Problems

I am currently using an Apollo 1500 model gate opener. I believe it is
approximately 5 years old. Of late, the actuator makes quite a bit of
noise when closing the gate, starting about half way closed and until
fully closed. It sounds like the gears are really whining.

I will be contacting the Apollogate Co. today but I wanted to ask here
if anyone else has experienced this with this opener, and if so, what
did you do?

pic: http://www.apollogate.com/

tia -G Henslee
G Henslee

G Henslee wrote:
I am currently using an Apollo 1500 model gate opener. I believe it is
approximately 5 years old. Of late, the actuator makes quite a bit of
noise when closing the gate, starting about half way closed and until
fully closed. It sounds like the gears are really whining.

I will be contacting the Apollogate Co. today but I wanted to ask here
if anyone else has experienced this with this opener, and if so, what
did you do?

pic: http://www.apollogate.com/

tia -G Henslee

I found a web site that shows the unit.