Copies Plus

Default Fixing Problems on Minolta EP 8015 Copier

First off, I am new to this type of repair work. I kind of fell into
running a copy place, and well I enjoy doing all my own repair work so
here I am looking for answers.

I have two of these machines. Both have ST1100 and ADF1000
1st Machine:

Machine Info:
Has 1,553,500 Copies.
Unsure of last full service

Problems:
Either placing paper on glass or running through ADF may get a streak on
the leading edge of the copy. This is an intermitiant problem, meaning I
can place a sheet on the glass run 20 copies and 10 may have a streak
and 10 may not. Streak varies in location from right on the edge up to
about 1/4 inch into copy.

This machine also is known to be dropping toner onto the paper path. I
am assuming this is a cleaning blade issue? Does it just need to be
replaced? This is causing a major problem with my two siding coping.

Last problem is odd to me. When I use astrobright paper and do grouped
copying to the sorter, you can hear the paper start to rub the tray
above it when its on about the 4-5th tray. Once it reaches about the
6-7th tray it is going to chrunch and jam. Is this an alignment issue or
is something just wrong with the sorter unit.

Second Machine:

Machine Info:
1,330,000 copies
Again unsure of last service

Problems:
May biggest problem is gonna be in the ADF. If I only put in one piece
of paper it runs through just perfectly. If I put in more than one sheet
it will pull in the first sheet copy it, then the machine will sit there
sounding like it is making a copy but doing nothing, then eventually it
will make a copy of the same page again and then just permantly hang. I
know this has to be a sensor issue in the ADF but I am unsure of what to
check.

Another issue is the third drawer. It will not reset (slide the the
paper pusher bar back to its home position). It throws an error that
seems to be a sensor problem but I am unsure of the sensors location.
COF79 is the error code. Any help that can be given on this error would
be appreicated.

Finally this one has a streak on the leading edge as well, but it is
different. If I lighten the exposure the streak almost completely goes
away or does go away on some copies. With normal auto exposure I end up
with it on every one.

So this is my list of problems. If anyone can help me, give me some kind
of direction to move in I would greatly appreciate it. I have a
technician that can get me any of the parts that I need for these
machines. I also have two more of these machines in storage that I can
rob from. Thing is I need to get them ALL in working order so I can sell
the two that I don't use.