Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Robert11

Default Heat Controller Co. (Comfort Aire) For Gas, Hot Air Furnace ? Who Are They ?

Hello:

Have been doing a lot of research on gas, forced hot air furnaces, as I have
to replace the existing one in a 30 year old 3 bedroom tri-level (split)
outside of Boston.

Have, with the great help of so many folks on this group, pretty much
settled on either Trane or American Standard. Thanks again all, for such
excellent information, and educating me on all of this; really appreciate
everyone's time.

But, saw on the gas supplier's website (Bay State Gas) that they also do
installations.

So I called them, and yes, they have their own certified technicians, and
own warranty, and it all
sounds pretty good.

But the only brand furnace they install is from some outfit called Heat
Controller who has
models called Comfort Aire.

Found their web site, but doesn't really say too much.

Never, ever, heard of them.

Who are they ?

"Quality" product ?

Worth considering ? Why ?

Any thoughts on would be most appreciated.

Thanks,
Bob