stretch

Steve,

I agree only partly. Heat Controller is a solid unit/brand, better
than Goodman. No frills. Kind of like a Suturn/Chevy. Lennox and
Trane and York are like a Cadilac. Carrier - in between I think, but
getting better again. Carrier had quality problems for a while, but
improving. I'm in Myrtle Beach, SC. Climate and salt air tough on
everything here. I use Heat Controller dehumidifiers and have had no
problems with them. But I'd rather have a Lennox. That is what I have
now, 16 year old Lennox Heat Pump. When I get a new one, it will be a
Lennox again. Reliable, efficient, quiet, easy to service, resistant
to salt air corrosion.

Stretch