Al Kondo

Default Need black caulk or grout

I just completed putting black granite tile on my kitchen counter. I
trimmed the edges of the counter with maple that I polyurethaned. It
all looks great. My problem is that I need to put some form of
caulking between the tile at the edges and the wood pieces. The space
between the tiles and wood is very small... say, 1/16" or so. I
would like to fill it in with black caulk if such a think exists. I
used black grout between the tiles... but, the color is really dark
gray when it dries, therefore, I don't want to use if between the tile
and wood. I need a filler that is impervious to water and is really
black. Suggestions please.

Al Kondo
m Ransley

Black silicone , if not in the paint dept an auto store as in window
sealant. An auto product is probably a higher quality.

Warren Weber

"Al Kondo" wrote in message
I just completed putting black granite tile on my kitchen counter. I
trimmed the edges of the counter with maple that I polyurethaned. It
all looks great. My problem is that I need to put some form of
caulking between the tile at the edges and the wood pieces. The space
between the tiles and wood is very small... say, 1/16" or so. I
would like to fill it in with black caulk if such a think exists. I
used black grout between the tiles... but, the color is really dark
gray when it dries, therefore, I don't want to use if between the tile
and wood. I need a filler that is impervious to water and is really
black. Suggestions please.

Al Kondo

Al. Try a auto parts store like NAPA. I have bought black silicone from them
to use on a vehicle. W W

Origin of Hex Head Nuts/bolts? CWLee Metalworking 57 August 10th 17 01:09 AM
OT Guns more Guns Cliff Metalworking 519 December 12th 04 05:52 AM
Shower tile - verticle seams - caulk or grout? dango Home Repair 3 September 26th 04 11:07 PM
WARNING. DeWALT And Black and Decker Tools causing serious Injury and Death. tester Electronics Repair 17 May 27th 04 12:45 PM
WARNING. DeWALT And Black and Decker Tools causing serious Injury and Death. tester Home Repair 16 May 27th 04 12:45 PM