Al Kondo

Default Need black caulk or grout

I just completed putting black granite tile on my kitchen counter. I
trimmed the edges of the counter with maple that I polyurethaned. It
all looks great. My problem is that I need to put some form of
caulking between the tile at the edges and the wood pieces. The space
between the tiles and wood is very small... say, 1/16" or so. I
would like to fill it in with black caulk if such a think exists. I
used black grout between the tiles... but, the color is really dark
gray when it dries, therefore, I don't want to use if between the tile
and wood. I need a filler that is impervious to water and is really
black. Suggestions please.

Al Kondo