nospambob

Default Price Pfister parts

Our sink pfaucet handle started peeling off the pfinish a couple of
years ago and based on comments here I didn't expect much in getting a
replacement. Somewhere I read that contacting the original supplier
was needed. Didn't want to contact our Certified Kitchen Designer as
I felt he is more certifiable than certified. Went the Price Pfister
site and found the parts of the faucet and told them what was
happeneing. Couple of weeks later a package was in the mail. Fixed
now.
Edwin Pawlowski

"nospambob" wrote in message

Went the Price Pfister
site and found the parts of the faucet and told them what was
happeneing. Couple of weeks later a package was in the mail. Fixed
now.

I like a happy ending.

Abe

Went the Price Pfister
site and found the parts of the faucet and told them what was
happening. Couple of weeks later a package was in the mail. Fixed
now.

I like a happy ending.

-------
I found them to be helpful also.

nospambob

So do I Ed! Related saga wife bought a Marvin heater from Lee Valley
and within a week a mounting assembly parted and I tried to contact
Marvin but input an incorrect URL (but didn't realize it). Contacted
Lee Valley who said they'd send replacement part but when I told them
I made the mistake they sent it anyway. Both bring to mind the
Packard Motor Car slogan "Ask the man that owns one" that current ECOs
neglect to listen to.

On Sat, 02 Apr 2005 17:40:13 GMT, "Edwin Pawlowski"
wrote:

"nospambob" wrote in message

Went the Price Pfister
site and found the parts of the faucet and told them what was
happeneing. Couple of weeks later a package was in the mail. Fixed
now.

I like a happy ending.

Philip Lewis

nospambob writes:
Lee Valley who said they'd send replacement part but when I told them
I made the mistake they sent it anyway. Both bring to mind the

I have huge amounts of respect for Lee Valley.
Robin Lee hangs out on rec.woodworking and is always helpful when
dealing with problems... and listens to folks suggestions about how
his products work. (free product research for him... but still

I've yet to hear a customer service complaint about them, and if i
were to hear one, it'd be one out of a hundred (or more) positives.
I'd also be interested in if the person really made efforts to be
reasonable about the incident.

I have no affiliation with them, but i think they are a company worth
noting.

(oh... a problem with our pfister soap dispenser (failed plastic weld
near top) was handled quickly and quite satisfactorily.)

--
be safe.
flip