Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Dantanna

Default How to open this door?

I have a walkout basement door that is a prefab unit that has a door on one
side and a glass panel/non-opneing door on the other side. I need to bring
in a new shower kit and would like to temporarily remove/open the other side
of this door. Is there a way to do this?

It looks kind of like this but one side doesn't open nor does it have
hinges.
http://www.lowes.com/lkn?action=prod...78-44176-46619

Any help appreciated!

Dantanna

For what its worth the fixed door is holding the hinges for the left side
opening door. It is not a true fau french door setup -

Restricting a door to open 90 degrees Peter hawkins UK diy 12 September 7th 04 10:58 PM
Garage Doors George Metalworking 37 February 25th 04 04:45 AM
Just got new external door - what kind of paint do I use on it? Blake Patterson Home Repair 16 February 6th 04 11:03 PM
Use BOTH hands to open new double glazed door? Earl Kella UK diy 1 November 26th 03 09:23 PM
Kitchen cupboard door fittings Stuart UK diy 13 July 7th 03 02:34 PM