Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
GMinTX

Default Bathroom Wall outlets - no power-

I'm at a loss of where to look next.

Have a bathroom that shares a circuit breaker with a back bedroom,
utility room and hall.

Light and exhaust fan in bathroom, lights and receptacles in
utility/bedroom/hall all work.

I have two receptacles in the bathroom that do not. One has a label
that says GFI protected, which I assume, is tailed off of a GFI. I
have reset all GFI units in the house (two kitchen, two master bath)
still not able to use the bathroom wall outlets. I took them apart to
check wire and found what I considered loose connections, I tightened
them all
down and still not working.

When checking for power with meter I do have power from the prong to
the ground , I do not have power with I put the meter across the two
prongs.

Any suggestions. House is only 3 years old. I have reset feed in the
main breaker box..

Smooth Wall? (Bathroom) mo UK diy 6 July 3rd 04 12:29 PM
Quality Of Tools cisco kid UK diy 145 June 14th 04 01:56 PM
Switched wall power outlet? volts500 Home Repair 0 July 15th 03 01:04 AM