GMinTX

Jim and Clark, thanks for the fast reply and suggestions.

I did have a GFI in the garage that I did not check on the first go
around but that was not the problem. Thanks Clark for the suggestion
as I had completely forgotten about it.

Jim you hit the nail on the head, or should I say GFI

I took the receptacle out of the outlet in the master bath that was
down line from the GFI in the master bath and low and behold the
"white" lead going to the other bathroom had come out of the back
of the receptacle. On closer inspection the other three leads were
just barely inserted in the back. I removed them and redid the leads
to the screw lugs and problem solved.

Want to thank both you for you're your suggestions. Love this
Internet and the helpful people using it.