Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Default Granite Countertop Sealer

Roger -

Sealing does protect your stone, there are lots of good products out
there, I use StoneTech Professional for my countertop. Take a look.

http://www.stonetechpro.com/products/protect/

Make sure you use Revitalizer as daily cleaner as well. It cleans and
reseals your granite, and will not destroy the sealer like other
regular household cleaners.
http://www.stonetechpro.com/products/clean/rv/