Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Jonathan McInnis

Default Granite Edge Moldings for Tiled Countertop - sources?

Has anyone seen these available anywhere else?

http://www.blackmarketcarpet.com/search.src?Type=59

We are planning to tile our countertops with a Galaxy Black (or
similar) granite tile. We bought a great granite slab for an island
and we're looking to save some $$ on the remainder of the kitchen.
Although these granite edges are expensive, they seem like a much
better option than having the edges of some tiles bullnosed and
polished (at ~$10 per tile). Also, it should really give the illusion
of a slab material. I've heard that the Expo design centers sell
these - not one in my area. Any other leads would be appreciated.
Blackmarketcarpet expects to get more in the granite we like in ~6
weeks, hoping not to have to wait that long.... THANKS.