Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Posted to misc.consumers.house

Default DEWALT D51430 Heavy-Duty 1-Inch to 2-Inch 16-Gauge 7/16-inch Medium Crown Stapler

Price:$497.02
Image: http:///image.php?id=B0002AJNQA
Best deal: http:///index.php?id=B0002AJNQA

I have both 18ga brad nailer and this 16ga stapler. They all have same problem. The safety nose piece gets stuck and not releasing on it's own. You have to pull the trigger to release. By doing so, you lose momentum on your speedy process. They say you can shoot this thing 3 shots per second. I don't think I can do it that fast. Frustration goes all the way. Dewalt makes good cordless nailers, but not pneumatic nailers. If you are a pro, use Hitachi.
Have installed about 20 sheets of osb with gun thusfar. No problems good quality and easy to load and use. However, would be nice if gun came with case.
This is a good stapler and I've had no problems with it. Drives staples true and it never jammed. Compared to Bostitch, this design has much more plastic in it's production, but weighs a lot less too. I'm not sure it would hold up under daily use but for the home user, it fits the bill.
Man this is the guy. I had no Problem at all shooting 2 inch Staples through my Red Wood Deck & fence, Very Nice Tool
I've been using this DeWALT stapler for a couple of weeks and have found it a completely satisfying tool. I bought it to install cedar sidewall shingles using 1-inch stainless-steel staples, and I've driven about 2500 staples so far. Every trigger squeeze has fired a staple, and not a single one has jammed or gone astray. I haven't yet tried driving longer staples, but the tool certainly has lots of reserve power that I'm not using.(Tip: I found FastenerUSA to be a good source for the stainless-steel staples, which I couldn't find locally. Price and speed of delivery were excellent, and so is the quality.)So far this tool compares favorably with my Milwaukee framing and finish nailers, which I've had for a few years and have also found to be excellent tools.
The DeWalt D51430 Heavy-Duty 1-inch-to-2-inch 16-gauge 7/16-inch Medium Crown Stapler features a lightweight design with enhanced maneuverability for minimized user fatigue. With a cycle rate of 20 fasteners per second (at 100 psi), this stapler provides a speed rating that works as fast as you do. A low air consumption rating consumes less air per shot, allowing the tool to cycle faster and more consistently, and a clean nose area aids in a more exact fastener placement. A tool-free jam clear feature eliminates down time from bent fasteners caught in the nose piece, and a tool-free depth adjustment assists in locating an ideal depth setting. Other features include a tool-free 360-degree exhaust that channels air and dust away from the user and a trigger lock-off that allows the trigger to be disabled when not in use. Backed by a manufacturer's 3-year warranty, this stapler comes with a pair of DeWalt safety glasses, two Allen wrenches, and a replacement sequential trigger.

SIMILAR PRODUCTS:

B & C Eagle SDM-114 1-1/4-Inch by 16 Gauge by 7/16-Inch Medium Crown Galvanized Sheathing Staple (10,000 per Box):http:///index.php?id=B0000225GW
B & C Eagle SDM-2 2-Inch by 16 Gauge by 7/16-Inch Medium Crown Galvanized Sheathing Staple (10,000 per Box):http:///index.php?id=B0000225GZ
B & C Eagle SDM-112 1-1/2-Inch by 16 Gauge by 7/16-Inch Medium Crown Galvanized Sheathing Staple (10,000 per Box):http:///index.php?id=B0000225GX