Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Posted to misc.consumers.house

Default UMBC Grad Student looking for assistance

Hello Everyone,

I am a grad student at the University of Maryland Baltimore County,
who is working on understanding information diffusion in electronic
social networks.

I am currently trying to test a survey on member’s perceptions of
their posting patterns and motivations. The survey is in the pilot
stage, so I am looking for volunteers to take the survey such that I
can test its statistical validity.

*** I am not studying this group ***

The survey should take 3 to 5 min and can be found at

http://userpages.umbc.edu/~rnolker1/...urvey-Dis.html

Thank you for your help,

Bob
UMBC