Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Posted to misc.consumers.house

Default Tempur-pedic/ Tempurpedic question

Tempur-pedic/ Tempurpedic question

We are thinking of buying of Tempur pedic type matteress.

If anyone in this group is using one...
Would you pls let us know your thoughts.

Tempur pedic is quite expensive. We have heard that many companies
now have very similar products in the marketplace and at more
reasonable prices.
Can anyone who has experience / is knowledgeable about this, pls let
us know.

What brand is the best value for money ?

We need a Queen and live in the San Francisco Bay Area, CA.
Any particular place that has the best deals ?

Any thoughts/ suggestions/ ideas /pointers would be highly
appreciated.

Thanks,
Ayesha Hill
Posted to misc.consumers.house

My experience is with a 6 inch memory foam mattress topper. its the same
material (isn't it?). I thought it was very hot. Sorta like sleeping on foam
insulation. your body heat just didnt have any where to go. I would always
wake up sweating on which ever side (of my body) was on the foam.

wrote in message
Tempur-pedic/ Tempurpedic question

We are thinking of buying of Tempur pedic type matteress.

If anyone in this group is using one...
Would you pls let us know your thoughts.

Tempur pedic is quite expensive. We have heard that many companies
now have very similar products in the marketplace and at more
reasonable prices.
Can anyone who has experience / is knowledgeable about this, pls let
us know.

What brand is the best value for money ?

We need a Queen and live in the San Francisco Bay Area, CA.
Any particular place that has the best deals ?

Any thoughts/ suggestions/ ideas /pointers would be highly
appreciated.

Thanks,
Ayesha Hill

Posted to misc.consumers.house

I will admit I made the stupid mistake of buying one.
Hate it.
Wasted $2500.00....
Don't make the same mistake as I did.

wrote in message
Tempur-pedic/ Tempurpedic question

We are thinking of buying of Tempur pedic type matteress.

If anyone in this group is using one...
Would you pls let us know your thoughts.

Tempur pedic is quite expensive. We have heard that many companies
now have very similar products in the marketplace and at more
reasonable prices.
Can anyone who has experience / is knowledgeable about this, pls let
us know.

What brand is the best value for money ?

We need a Queen and live in the San Francisco Bay Area, CA.
Any particular place that has the best deals ?

Any thoughts/ suggestions/ ideas /pointers would be highly
appreciated.

Thanks,
Ayesha Hill

Posted to misc.consumers.house
KLS KLS is offline

wrote in message
Tempur-pedic/ Tempurpedic question

We are thinking of buying of Tempur pedic type matteress.

If anyone in this group is using one...
Would you pls let us know your thoughts.

Tempur pedic is quite expensive. We have heard that many companies
now have very similar products in the marketplace and at more
reasonable prices.
Can anyone who has experience / is knowledgeable about this, pls let
us know.

What brand is the best value for money ?

Try Select Comfort or a similar air bed product (not Aerobed). Read
he http://www.healthyfoundations.com/airbed.html We like our
king-size 5000; we slept on a queen 4000 that was fine, and we
particularly like being able to inflate our own sides to suit our
preferences. I have trouble sleeping on regular mattresses now
because they just don't have the support I'm used to.