Posted to misc.consumers.house
Bill Bill is offline

Default Tempur-pedic/ Tempurpedic question

I will admit I made the stupid mistake of buying one.
Hate it.
Wasted $2500.00....
Don't make the same mistake as I did.

wrote in message
Tempur-pedic/ Tempurpedic question

We are thinking of buying of Tempur pedic type matteress.

If anyone in this group is using one...
Would you pls let us know your thoughts.

Tempur pedic is quite expensive. We have heard that many companies
now have very similar products in the marketplace and at more
reasonable prices.
Can anyone who has experience / is knowledgeable about this, pls let
us know.

What brand is the best value for money ?

We need a Queen and live in the San Francisco Bay Area, CA.
Any particular place that has the best deals ?

Any thoughts/ suggestions/ ideas /pointers would be highly
appreciated.

Thanks,
Ayesha Hill