Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Posted to misc.consumers.house

Default Leaf Blower as Snow Blower

Anyone ever try using a powerful leaf blower to blow snow off, for
example, decks and patios? Successful? schwabbie28
Posted to misc.consumers.house

My battery operated Black and Decker does a decent job. However, you have
to be creative because if you step on the snow, it isn't blowing anywhere.

Ellen

Posted to misc.consumers.house
KLS KLS is offline

On Sun, 06 Jan 2008 23:50:31 GMT, aemeijers wrote:

As others have said, doesn't work too well on wet or deep snow, but if
it is just 2-3 inches and fluffy, works great, and I stay clean, dry,
and non-sweaty.

I'm sure your co-workers appreciate your cleanth and dryness even if
your neighbors don't.
Posted to misc.consumers.house
WDS WDS is offline

On Jan 6, 3:02 pm, Bert Hyman wrote:

wrote:
Anyone ever try using a powerful leaf blower to blow snow off, for
example, decks and patios? Successful? schwabbie28

If there's so little snow, and it's so light you could move it with a
leaf blower, you'd be a lot better off with a broom or, dare I say it, a
shovel.

Actually Bert the blower works really well on dry snow. I discovered
that when blowing the sand out of my garage one winter and saw how it
completely removed the snow outside the door. I'd not use it on the
whole driveway but it works great for small areas.

Leaf Blower 101 Charles Pisano Home Repair 14 May 31st 07 06:30 PM
Leaf blower ..plus Charles Pisano Home Repair 4 April 28th 07 02:45 AM
Leaf Blower Help Harry Home Repair 3 September 23rd 05 09:41 PM
Leaf blower - How to buy Darro Home Repair 4 September 14th 05 03:34 AM
Leaf Blower Glenn Hewitt Home Repair 2 May 13th 05 08:29 PM