Posted to misc.consumers.house
WDS WDS is offline

Default Leaf Blower as Snow Blower

On Jan 6, 3:02 pm, Bert Hyman wrote:

wrote:
Anyone ever try using a powerful leaf blower to blow snow off, for
example, decks and patios? Successful? schwabbie28

If there's so little snow, and it's so light you could move it with a
leaf blower, you'd be a lot better off with a broom or, dare I say it, a
shovel.

Actually Bert the blower works really well on dry snow. I discovered
that when blowing the sand out of my garage one winter and saw how it
completely removed the snow outside the door. I'd not use it on the
whole driveway but it works great for small areas.