Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Posted to misc.consumers.house

Default Handmade Mattress for Home Crib Boat RV: Beds By Design, The Mattress Makers, MI

I make the finest Mattresses you will find in the United States.

We put care into what we do. We take the time to hand sew, hand
layer, and hand tuft the mattress. The process of hand tufting the
mattress allows us to insure the product integrity. By laying
components, then compressing the mattress equally, we are able to
secure the fibers from future shifting or changing shape, therefore, a
body impression cannot take place. We achieve top quality by
incorporating only natural products such as 100% pure wool, cotton,
and latex fiber. This is what makes us different than other
manufacturers.

We offer custom made mattresses in standard sizes, twin/full/queen/
king/cal-king, are available or we will create custom sizes for boats,
RV's, or antique bed frames.
Our mattresses have a lifetime warranty AND a lifetime comfort
guarantee!

Rory Karpathian, owner of Beds by Design, has 22 years of experience,
making quality mattresses, one at a time. Rory is a member of ISPA,
the international sleep products association, and has worked with the
major national bedding companies around the world. He was recognized
for award-winning quality that ranked 3rd in the nation.

www.bedsbydesign.com
231.347.0696

Handmade beds [email protected] Woodworking 4 August 18th 06 01:43 AM
Bed design help, mattress suspension? Brett Viren Woodworking 15 April 10th 05 05:29 PM
mattress D'Olier Home Repair 9 December 12th 04 07:02 AM
mattress R S Home Ownership 0 September 17th 04 01:05 AM
Mattress encasing that preserves the feel of memory foam mattress Sanjay Punjab Home Ownership 10 August 27th 04 11:08 AM