Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

R S

Default mattress

I've a mattress that is only 6 months old. I bought it brand new for
almost $800. It is Simmons Beauty Rest, Queen size with additional
cushion on the top of the mattress. It is clean and in great
condition. Please email me at or call me on my
cell at 818 585 7338 or my office number 562 903 9550 X225. Price is
negotiable. Must sell before I move. If necessary the transportation
will be provided. I live close by Cal State Fullerton. Please call me
with any additional questions.