Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to misc.consumers.house

Default Run electric mower off inverter?

Hi all....

Not sure where to post this so will try here. Hope you
don't mind.

I'm in market for new lawn mower. I know I don't want
to go back a gas powered unit.

I also want something LIGHT..... so am looking at a
corded electric unit such as in link

http://tinyurl.com/ggohw

However I need something that I can take to the small
cemetery where my parents are buried to mow around
their graves. Not much area to mow

Do you think I could use an inverter and jump start
battery power pack to power this mower off grid to do
this?